If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment within a small but fast growing company and if you are passionate about your field of expertise then you are the candidate suitable for this job.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of: PROJECT ASSISTANT.
• Graduate with legal or technical;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point);
• Romanian native speaker with good command of English language (reading, speaking and writing). Spanish language would be considered an advantage;
• Working knowledge of FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction would be considered an advantage;
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities;
• Team player who can work independently;
• Willingness to travel (the duties of the Project Assistant are in general to be fulfilled at the office during normal working hours). However the Project Assistant might also be required to undertake his duties outside of the office as required.
Main areas of responsibilities:
• Sorting and filling documents;
• Review and advice on incoming correspondence with Employer/Engineer;
• Review of Interim Payment Applications and follow up of payment within Contractual timeline;
• Preparation of letters and Contractual correspondence of the projects for management;
• Preparation of necessary Extension of Time for Completion documents (including all required supporting particulars: weather reports, details of unforeseeable physical conditions, delays caused by Authorities);
• Assist management in any contractual questions;
• Review contractual documents and identify risks;
• Continuous monitoring of on-going issues;
• Follow up of open problems;
• Support all ad-hoc requests with regard to contractual and legal issues, e.g., construction permits, liabilities;
• Prepare variation orders and change requests;
Green Consulting Services offer:
An informal work atmosphere and interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in a dynamic environment, a competitive salary and secondary benefits.
If you wish to join our consulting engineering team and you possess most or all of the above attributes, please confirm your interest and provide us with your updated Curriculum Vitae, Letter of Intent and scanned copies for all the relevant diplomas and certificates at the following email address: email@example.com.
Green Consulting Services is a specialized consultancy based in Bucharest, with extensive experience in implementation of international construction contracts (ICE, ENAA, FIDIC, including harmonized editions for works financed under MDB`s – JICA, World Bank, ADB, AFDB, EBRD). In all our projects we manage to represent successfully the interests of Contractors in their contractual relation with the Employer and the Engineer/ Project manager, with a special focus on providing expert advice on Construction claims, Adjudication and Arbitration. In other words, we are doing for our Clients what the Engineer/ Project Manager/ Architect is doing for his Employer – making sure his interests are fully served and represented.