Professional Qualifications & Background:
- University Degree (PR & Communication, Marketing, Business Management or Journalism)
- PR experience (mid-level)
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Fluency in English; French would be a plus
- MS Office
- Analytical & synthetical thinking
- Excellent communication in written & orally
- Tact and diplomacy
- Organisational awareness
The Orange Corporate Communication team is looking for a new colleague to fill in the temporary vacancy as PR Officer.
We are looking for an experienced professional, with a background in digital communication and online media.
Maintains media relations. Participates in planning and execution of PR campaigns to leverage the company's market position and brand image.
- liaises with journalists, serves as primary contact for media relations and addresses media inquiries in order to secure media coverage in all forms of press
- develops content, such as press releases, editorials, speeches and other materials to support all business units' activity, promotes the company & brand and drives message forwarding to media
- develops and implements events for external audiences, such as press events, throughout all phases, from creative development through program execution and evaluation
- facilitates media interviews with mid-level and senior executives
- ensures the Group messages' promotion in the local media
- prepares press coverage reports in order to evaluate quantitative and qualitative media coverage of certain communicated topics whenever necessary/requested
- prepares archives of PR events - press releases, external events - to be used for future reference
Please note this is a 1 year determined position.
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.383.481 million customers. Orange Romania is part of France Telecom - Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The France Telecom - Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs