Payroll specialist la Honeywell
Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader of aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; power generation systems; specialty chemicals; fibers; plastics and advanced materials.
The company is committed to providing quality products, integrated system solutions and services to customers around the world. Honeywell products touch the lives of most people everyday, whether you’re flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication for an illness or playing a sport.
Based in Morristown, N.J., Honeywell employs approximately 125,000 people in 120 countries. Its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HON, as well as on the London, Chicago and Pacific Stock Exchanges. It is one of the 30 stocks that make up the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is also a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
Are you a payroll wiz looking for a new development opportunity? Then look no further as we are currently searching for a great payroll specialist to join our amazing team.
• CRM queue management
• Updating the data in SAP Payroll platform per documents manually - based on data from personal folders (taxes, health insurance), sickness, maternity leave
• Communicate with employees, managers, HR, HRS, and another customers, response to their requests/questions
• Deliver the response within 24h
• Communicate with legal authorities (daily basis with Social Insurance office regarding the sickness as well as Health Insurance authorities).
• Distribute and sort incoming post
• Maintain employee files and other documents
• Prepare required supporting documents for Payroll Specialists/Team Lead
• Other administrative tasks supporting payroll activities for Romania
•Minimum 2 years of experience in the HR area (either in the payroll department or HR)
• Secondary education is a minimum
• SAP knowledge is an advantage (not a must)
• Intermediate knowledge of English.
• Knowledge / work with MS Office
• Good analytic skills
• Good communication skills
Apply today to experience and explore our world and imagine what we could achieve together! Hit the SUBMIT button and join our fast growing team!
Want to learn more? Visit:
Our career website: www.careersathoneywell.com