Leadership Development Associate la Kellogg
Short company description
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
Now we are creating exciting opportunities in Bucharest with the opening of a new Service Centre at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro).
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field
• Previous Human Resources or Communications work experience
• Must be detail conscious
• Strong written communication skills in English
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Experience at large multi-national FMCG company
• Experience in Leadership Development or Learning & Development
• Experience working with stakeholders from multiple countries
• Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
Grow with us by supporting the Kellogg North America Leadership Development curriculum work activities as they move to the Regional Service Centre in Bucharest. Supporting the strategic objectives of the Talent team, you will collaborate with the Talent Centre of Excellence to assist with the implementation of Leadership Development Strategies.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As Leadership Development Associate you will be part of our success by:
• Updating instructional materials (for example; facilitator guides, participant guides, job aids, etc.) for Leadership Development programs
• Coordinating leadership development program logistics including facilitator and participant scheduling
• Coordinating pre-program leadership assessments with participants and vendor
• Supporting the delivery of leadership development program communications
• Preparing evaluation reports for leadership development programs
• Maintaining program evaluation templates and tools
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.