Junior Project Manager la Clarisoft
Scurta descriere a companiei
Clarisoft Technologies is a dynamic software company with offices in the United States and Romania. We're specialized in Offshore Software Development / Software Outsourcing, Website Design, and Web Application Development.
We're looking for a well organized project manager who can keep an eye on our projects. We'd like you to know a little bit about Agile development and we're looking forward to hear about a software project you've previously managed with multiple developers.
Our ideal candidate has also used project-tracking tools as Jira, Mantis or other custom products.
Software development knowledge is a plus.
We're looking for a young, enthusiast project manager who:
- Understands basic project management principles: scope, schedule, budget, quality.
- Ensures all project documentation is gathered, organized, maintained, tracked and managed properly.
- Provides leadership to ensure that projects are completed on time and within established parameters.
- Manages cross functional resource teams on monthly deploys and small to medium size projects.
- Assigns tasks to team members.
- Manages client deploy schedules, reports, release notes and verifying QA.
- Ensures production efficiency on a daily basis through efficient resource planning, resource productivity and allocation.
- Ensures the project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case.
- Manages client support requests.
- Responds quickly and professionally to client support requests and questions.
- Schedules client meetings and internal meetings.
- Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
- Monitors team progress against project plans.
• A team of 70+ people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years. MIT, NASA, and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square, flexible hours, creative environment, soccer & beer nights, monthly team-buildings, budget allowances for things you want to learn, unexpected bonuses … and you might have some ideas too.
• You can benefit from the tax incentive (no income tax) offered by the Romanian government.
• Opportunity to develop a career in project management.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together. If you have other people in mind that fit the profile, just send them the link to apply. We might hire your friends too and give you a nice bonus!
Not what you're looking for ? Take a look into all our available positions here: https://www.clarisoft.com/about-clarisoft/join-team/.