Junior accountant la Mazars
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
- As of September 2013, Mazars and Adevaris (a Romanian tax, audit and advisory firm, founded in 2003 and practicing under the LeitnerLeitner name between 2009 and 2012) joined forces to become one strong team, thus consolidating Mazars’ position as one of the largest audit and consultancy companies on the Romanian market.
- Employing 150 professionals, our team comprises auditors, accounting experts and tax advisors, who gained their qualifications in accordance with the Romanian, French, German or British law. They comply with local regulations as well as international standards, and work in a diverse range of projects, adapting their approach to the specific requirements of each client, regardless of its size, sector or interests. This privileged partnership is the strength of Mazars and what makes it unique.
- Our activity keeps focusing on meeting our clients’ requirements and providing services of highest quality. We place particular emphasis on developing close relationships with our clients and providing them with our partners’ and managers’ personal assistance. Our clients benefit worldwide from unitary quality standards ensured by our integrated partnership.
- Our company is based on our professionals’ expertise and personality. We are glad to invest in our employees’ professional improvement and personal development, turning their potential to best account in most varied domains.
- Since its very creation, our firm has been involved together with the Romanian Ministry of Finance in the implementation of the new accounting system, largely inspired from the French one; more recently, with the support of our colleagues from Paris, we had been working closely with the authorities for the drafting of accounting regulations harmonised with the international standards in the field of insurance.
Candidates should have 1 - 2 years experience and technical background in accounting outsourced services, should be graduates in Economics, have good analytic and numeric skills and be business oriented. Also, they should have good planning and computer skills (MS Office), professional attitude and recommend themselves as fair, team players, trustworthy, sociable and willing to improve their knowledge.
Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English are compulsory while French and / or German are an advantage.
As a member of our professional teams you will have to prove proactivity in approaching the engagements, being involved in various projects and maintaining communication with your colleagues and clients representatives. You will perform team and independent work and prepare the documents which are to be delivered to customers, subject to seniors or managers' prior review / approval.
In addition, as part of your continuous professional development, you will participate in training activities organized or supported by our company.
* Diversified job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
* Dynamic and pleasant work environment.
* Intensive training through internal training sessions and on-the-job training.
* CECCAR and / or ACCA qualifications - full program supported by Mazars
How to apply
Should this profile fits your background and if you are interested in being a part of our team, then please send your CV, photo and application letter until the below mentioned deadline.
Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please make sure you mention the code BU/WEB/JAO158
Email address: email@example.com
Application deadline: 31.08.2015
* Professional test
* Job Interviews with HR Manager and Accounting Manager
Be a part of our team. You make all the difference, with us!