HR Specialist with Hungarian
• Advanced Hungarian language knowledge (oral and written)
• Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
• Listening skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
• Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
• Answers employee, manager or candidate inquiries using the Knowledge tools and system available at the Front Office
• Forwards employee inquiries to Tier 2 specialists when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required
• Completes simple Human Resources and Payroll related transactions
• Documents and follows up all employee inquiries, issues and transactions
• Recognizes unusual events or consistent problem areas and work with Team Lead to resolve
• Works as a team member focusing on customer service
• Suggests methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies
• Assists with the implementation of programs, policies, and services provided by the HR Shared Service by acting as an employee’s first line of contact
• Performs review of Frequently Asked Questions to identify steps needed to answer customer inquiries
• Supports in the development of Frequently Asked Questions based on the identification of updates or new requirements
What do we offer you?
A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment
Great training opportunities within a multinational company
Motivational financial package
Deutsche Telekom AG.:
For consolidated services. We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L.:
Deutsche Telekom Business Services is a newly founded subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG delivering professional and administrative HR services within the Group.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to create a new company, apply now!