Game Community Manager
- Full time
- Entry-Level/Primii 3 Ani Exp
- Mid-Level/Peste 3 Ani Exp
Requirements and expectations:
• 1 to 3 years of experience in community management or social marketing and/or blogging and/or copywriting
• Postgraduate diploma in Marketing, Communication, Foreign Languages a plus
• Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written is a must (second language is a plus)
• Computer Literate (Internet Browsing, Windows, MS Office, basic Photoshop)
• Outstanding communication skills with an ability to think out of the box
• To work accurate and with eye for detail
• To have a pleasant and friendly style and a proactive attitude
• To be a team player
• Passion for games and nice to have: a good video game experience (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
The GCM closely collaborates with all the members of the Game Team to define the Community Management strategy in their games, from conception to Game Evolution and execute it.
Define and implement community actions
• Be responsible for the community management activity of their games whatever the channel: in game, Facebook, forums, Twitter, in-game blog, etc
• Run animations for the community: editorial, contest, polls or any other content in order to capture the interest for each gaming community and contribute to a better engagement and viralization
• Network with community members and identify community leaders. Train and empower community leaders to participate on a more significant engagement level
• Provide customers support in order to help them in their needs
Monitor & Report
• Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises the Game Team on potential opportunities
• Monitor discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community of their games on internal & external channels including stores
• Monitor and measure the success of community engagement (i.e number of fans, engagement, reach, and any other pre-defined KPI) and sharing with all the game team members
• Report activity, results to the Product Manager, Producer and Global Community Manager on a regular basis
• Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
• Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
• A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym facilities
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) in the gym facility free for employees;
• Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.