Back-Office Business Analyst la Mysis
Short company description
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 2000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Delivering the necessary value to our customers means that we need top talent and a broad range of capabilities across product development, product management, professional services, customer services, sales and our support functions. Misys provides a rewarding career for those who share the passion at putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
The multi-cultural and collaborative environment in which we operate provides a varied and stimulating career for staff at Misys, with new opportunities and challenges being part of our everyday life. Life at Misys moves fast and our employees are supported to adapt to change and be flexible. From as early as day one, you will be part of a highly focused team, working with individuals who are talented and passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
If this sounds like the place for you, why don't you join us?
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• 3-6 years professional experience in the Accounting, Capital Markets or NBR, the Treasury Back Office department within a Bank, Equity investment company, Insurance or Derivatives Trading company
• Detailed hands-on knowledge about industry-standard back office processing functional areas including settlements (SWIFT, ACH, FedWire), documentation (confirmation, advices, reset advices, etc.) and accounting (general ledger, P&L accounting, etc.)
• Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
• Good team player
• Ability to work with application developers
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal. English certificates Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
• Understanding of the marketplace and current financial technology
• Bachelor Degree in Finance.
• Master Degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science.
• One of these certifications is a plus: ACI, CFA.
• Attendance of IBR trainings on Financial Markets and Treasury is a big plus: Financial Markets and Instruments. The new infrastructure of the financial markets (EMIR & Dodd Frank), Financial Markets and International Banking Operations
The Business Analysis team is a key business line within the Product Management department that provides expert functional knowledge in line with the product line they are representing. Using a mixture of market and financial services understanding linked to the key product functionalities; they provide business insight that drives the development of product features securing the alignment to the customer needs and the market requirements.
The Misys FusionCapital platform brings together Misys trading systems with cloud-based global components that offer business-wide, cross-silo solutions in a single state-of-the-art architecture. You can achieve seamless front-to-back trade processing, unsurpassed cross-asset coverage and enterprise-wide consistency. All supporting you to trade, analyse, simulate and execute faster.
As a member of the team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Acting as a customer proxy for the development team during the development cycle of specific products
• Analyzing the new requirements from our clients (investment banks) and translating into functional specifications for the product developers
• Ensuring the development teams keep the product vision and strategy in mind during development
• Reviewing the acceptance tests associated with the acceptance criteria
• Evolving the details of the user stories through conversations with the developers
• Functional review of the product after each iteration
• Attending iteration retrospectives to provide feedback and improve the development process